Signal Tree Family Dental is a new dental office in Timnath, Colorado. Our mission is to make great dental health easy for our patients. That means building relationships and trust with our patients and community. By utilizing the latest technology and a patient-centered focus we strive to provide exceptional experiences.
If you love people, are a great communicator, and enjoy working hard to make a difference for your patients we would love to have you on our team. We are looking for a highly motivated, fun, and friendly Dental Hygienist to help build and maintain a fun culture at our new practice. The ideal candidate is friendly, self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, growth minded and flexible.
• Provide quality patient service by delivering thorough patient care, effective communication and personal attention in a gentle and caring manner.
• Take digital X-rays, use intra-oral camera and scanner.
• Assess and plan appropriate dental hygiene care including prophylaxis, scaling and root planing, debridement, periodontal maintenance and adjunct services.
• Complete dental hygiene procedures utilizing hand and mechanical scalers with a high degree of technical skill.
• Conduct a general oral health screening including relevant medical history for each patient and communicate findings to the Dentist.
• Educate patients on proper oral hygiene.
• Responsible for personal professional growth through internal and external training opportunities and continuing education requirements to maintain licensure.
• Communicate effectively and develop a strong working relationship with the Dentist and promote teamwork through cooperative and professional behaviors
• Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Hygiene required.
• Registered Dental Hygiene licensure in Colorado is required.
• Current CPR certification required.
• bonus skills: experience with Invisalign and Open Dental
If you would like to be an integral part of our growing team we look forward to talking with you! Apply now as we are currently hiring.
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “Hygiene Opportunity” in the subject line, and include your resume, a cover letter, and your favorite candy.